Intimacy Anorexia and Sex Addiction Recovery
Tory understands the heart of a women in recovery. Healing from a damaging relationship takes time. We cannot heal alone. Tory has been a part of this healing community since 2011 and has walked through her own healing journey. Tory has supported and sponsored countless women around the globe over the years.
Tory has proven her competence to understand, guide and support women and couples.
Monday: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (MST) — Married and Alone/Partner’s Recovery
Tuesday: 4:00pm-5:30pm (MST) — Married and Alone
Wednesday: 3:00pm-4:30pm (MST) — Married and Alone/Partner’s Recovery
Thursday: 12:00pm – 1:30pm (MST) — Married and Alone/Partner’s Recovery
Friday: 10:00am – 11:30am (MST) — Married and Alone/Partner’s Recovery/Partners Betrayal Trauma
Recovery Group Sessions:
$30.00 per week/$120.00 Initial Payment (4 groups)
Fees as advertised
Pay For Session/Groups
Pay by credit or debit card: Click on “Pay Now” button and choose pay by Credit Card at the bottom of the page then fill in your credit/debit card information.
Pay by PayPal: Click on the “Pay Now” button and there will be an option to sign in to your PayPay account.
If you are having problems with your payment transaction from inside the USA, call PayPal and they will help you. Mon-Friday 5:00am-10:00pm PST
If you are paying Outside the United States: Click on “Pay Now” button and choose pay by Credit Card at the bottom of the page then fill in your credit/debit card information. If you have problems with your payment transaction call PayPal and they will help you. PayPal international is open 24 hrs a day. 1-408-967-0191 – This number is for calls from outside of the United States.
Thank You for your payment!
Creative Pathways Counseling
Self Evaluation for Sexual Addiction
THE SEX ADDICT TEST BY DOUGLAS WEISS, Ph.D.
1. Have you had sexual behaviors that you wish you could stop?
2. Do you feel abnormally driven by your sexual drive?
3. Have you been in relationships just for sex?
4. Has masturbation been ongoing even after marriage?
5. Has the use of pornography been ongoing even after being in a long term committed sexual relationship?
6. Does your sexuality seem to be dragging down your personal potential?
7. Do you find that you spend a significant amount of time online, viewing pornography or grooming others for sexual encounters?
8. Have you experienced an unwanted sexual encounter during childhood or adolescence?
9. Has monogamous sex grown to be boring?
To score yourself give yourself one point for each yes and read the below recommendations.
1-3 points: It does not seem that you are presently an active sexual addict. If your concern continues, I recommend that you obtain more information, such as the book The Final Freedom by Dr. Doug Weiss.
4-6 points: It seems that you may be struggling in the area of sexual addiction. Your first step would be to gather further information. I recommend the book The Final Freedom by Dr. Doug Weiss and the companion 101 Practical Exercises workbook. If your behavior continues, consider going to a 12-Step Support group listed on our website. If you feel you need to discuss this with a counselor, call to schedule a free assessment and/or a counseling appointment at Phone: 719-247-3731 or Toll Free: 844-274-6477.
7-9 points: You are probably sexually addicted. It’s recommended that: 1. You gather more information, such as The Final Freedom by Doug Weiss, 101 Practical Exercises workbook. 2. Go to a support group as soon as possible. 3. Seek professional help. Counseling is available at Creative Pathways Counseling by calling Local: 719-247-3731 or Toll Free: 844-274-6477.
Self Evaluation for Intimacy Anorexia
THE SEX ADDICT TEST BY DOUGLAS WEISS, Ph.D.
Answer yes or no as it applies to yourself or your partner.
1. Do you withhold love from your partner?
2. Do you withhold praise or appreciation from your partner?
3. Are you controlling with silence or anger?
4. Do you have ongoing or ungrounded criticism of your partner that causes isolation?
5. Do you withhold sex from your partner?
6. Do you have an unwillingness or inability to discuss feelings with your partner?
7. Do you stay so busy that there is no relational time for your partner?
8. Do you make problems or issues about your partner instead of owning your own issues?
9. Are you controlling or shaming of your partner regarding money issues?
If you answered “yes” to more than 5 questions above, it may indicate the presence of sexual anorexia. We recommended you gather more information (Intimacy Anorexia by Doug Weiss), attend a support group as soon as possible, and seek professional help. Counseling is available by calling Creative Pathways Counseling at
Local: 719-247-3731 or Toll Free: 844-274-6477.
Self Evaluation for Schizoid
1. No desire for close relationships
2. Solitary activities
3. No desire for sex with others
4. Little pleasure in few activities
5. Lacks close friends
6. Indifference to praise/criticism
7. Detachment/Flattened affectivity
Counseling is available by calling Creative Pathways Counseling at Local: 719-247-3731 or Toll Free: 844-274-6477.
Establish the goals and positive changes you want in life!
Start your journey today by taking time for yourself to discover a new path of life!