Tory White is an accomplished Public Speaker and is well versed in facilitating and speaking at seminars, workshops, retreats and conferences.
Mrs. White offers educational and preventative presentations. She supports staff, families, students, faculty, and families. Tory works with academic departments, organizations, and other groups to provide information as well as lively discussions and meaningful dialogue.
Topics can be tailored to fit your needs or specialized just for your event.
- Childhood Trauma; Secrets in our family of origin
- Living Authentically; Recapturing Your True Identity
- The Centerpiece – A Couple’s True Foundation
- Creative Pathways- A Personal Journey to Balance, Healing, Integration & Wholeness
- The Cultural Plunge – Embracing Differences
- Heart of a Caregiver – Balancing our Love
- Healthy Aging – Gaining A New healthy Outlook
Middle & High School Topics:
- Being YOU
- Safety Strategies; Bullying in School
- Moods & Attitudes
- Conflict Resolution
- Monthly Speaker at Just Breath, Women connecting and communicating about their life experiences. Colorado Springs, CO
- How To Find A Therapist, The Classic Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
- Anger Processing, Heart To Heart Counseling, Colorado Springs, CO
- The Association of Black Sexologists and Clinicians, Philidelphia, PA
- DBSA Conference, Chicago, IL
- Couples Conference, Payne Chapel AME, Colorado Springs, CO
- Women of God Breakfast, New Covenant Fellowship Church, Houston TX
- African American Youth Leadership Conference, Colo Spgs, CO
- Educating Children of Color, Vendor, Colo Spgs, CO
- FMC, Church For All Nations, Colorado Springs, CO
- True Spirit Baptist Church, Colorado Springs, CO
- Meet & Greet, New Covenant Fellowship Church, Houston TX
- Meet & Greet, New Life Outreach Church, Amarillo TX
- Mt Zion Senior Center Health Event, The Importance of our Mental Health, Denver Colorado
Establish the goals and positive changes you want in life!
Start your journey today by taking time for yourself to discover a new path of life!